We wouldn’t be able to provide such a wide range of services without the help of our partners.
We are pleased to partner with the following organisations:
- CarersTrust: Network of carers’ organisations across the UK with the aim of improving the lives of carers.
- Harrow Council London: Borough Council in support of our organisation.
- NHS Harrow: GP organisation responsible for Health services of over a quarter of a million patients.
- Harrow Community Click: Timebank partner for voluntary work and skills.
- Harrow Community Action: Consortium working for the improvement of the voluntary and community sector.
- SWiSH: Wellbeing and support service for Harrow in association with various other charities.
- Macmillan: Cancer support charity for those who are caring for those with cancer or those themselves with cancer.
- Goldsmiths: Charitable trust that helps us keep in operation through grants and support.
- Big Lottery Fund: The Big Lottery Fund gives grants to organisations in the UK to help improve their communities.
Want to know more?
Call us on 020 8868 5224
Harrow Carers Signed Accounts: 2020
Our annual financial account for 2020 is finally published! Download the document below!
Why not support us?
Every donation helps; whether it’s a one-off contribution like a legacy donation or a monthly direct debit. Your donations can help us create new services and provide better support to our carers. From complementary therapies to counselling and training for carers, your help can go a long way. Additionally, we have a number of ways you can fundraise by simply thinking of us when you go about your day-to-day lives!