We would like to hear from you if you are ready to offer your skills to support and work for our charity. We are always looking for dedicated, caring and enthusiastic people who are willing to help us offer the best possible service for our unpaid carers. Please have a look at the specific roles we have available and contact us to register your interest. See our voluntary roles through our volunteering page.
View current job vacancies below
As an organisation, we are frequently looking for people who are willing to give up their time in a voluntary capacity. If this idea appeals to you, please visit our Volunteering page.
Here we list our career opportunities to join our organisation on a paid basis:
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
Contract: Full-time, Permanent, 35 hours per week (flexibility required)
Salary: Commensurate with the responsibility and expectations of the role
Closing Date: 20th November 2019 (may close earlier if the vacancy is filled in the meantime)
Following the retirement of our CEO we are seeking a creative, entrepreneurial individual with a successful track record as a senior leader, ideally as a CEO, to achieve our ambitions as the leading organisation supporting unpaid carers in Harrow.
You will be a person with enthusiasm, determination, vision and superb interpersonal and team building skills. You will be able to provide a strong visible presence to Carers Trust Network Partners as well as all stakeholders, engendering trust and confidence and giving clarity to all of our vision and mission.
As our CEO, your key responsibilities will include:
– Working with the board and key stakeholders to develop and implement the strategic vision of Harrow Carers
– Sustaining and growing the charity financially and reputationally in line with strategic plans using a combination of business development and fundraising skills and experience
– Representing the charity as the main ambassador and engaging with all stakeholders
– Leading and inspiring the organisation and providing clear direction and vision for staff, partners and all stakeholders
– Overseeing the delivery of high quality, safe and values driven services for our people through strong quality and risk management and safeguarding practices
– Positively engaging with and influencing key stakeholders including government, partners, media and the business community
– Delivering and upholding our values, championing carers and having a strong presence across the diverse local population and the wider health and social care sector
Job Title: Care Support Worker
Contract: Flexible Hours, Weekend & Evening work available
Salary: From £9.50 per hour
Closing Date: On going (only short listed applicants will be contacted for an interview).
Harrow Carers (Homecare Service) is a care provider that offers high quality respite services for unpaid carers in their home and the local community. As a charity, we are dedicated to supporting carers who look after their loved ones; providing professional care support workers to step in and enable carers to take a break from their caring role.
As a Care Support Worker you will work within a homecare setting going from home to home in order to make a real and positive difference to the lives of our clients. You will be responsible for caring for people with a wide range of needs and building professional relationships based on individual choice, kindness respect and dignity.
Experienced applicants are particularly welcome but full training will be given to applicants who are new to care work.
To apply : Download an application pack below. Please email your CV and application form to email@example.com or telephone 0330 088 2224 to discuss further.
Want to know more?
Call us on 020 8868 5224
Do you have a caring nature and great people skills?
- Do you have a genuine desire to make a positive difference in people’s lives?
- Do you want to learn and develop your career in health and social care?
If the answer is yes to these questions you are the person Harrow Carers is looking for:
- Excellent Rate of Pay
- Flexible Working Hours
- Travel Allowance
- Free DBS Check
- Training & Support
- Paid Annual Leave
- Sickness Pay
- Career Development
Come and be part of a trusted and valued team!
Register interest for future job opportunities
We are always looking for friendly, organised and experienced people to join our Harrow Carers team. If you are interested and want to be notified first about new vacancies then please register your interest. Register your interest here.
You could also email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0330 088 2224 to discuss further.