We would like to hear from you if you are ready to offer your skills to support and work for our charity. We are always looking for dedicated, caring and enthusiastic people who are willing to help us offer the best possible service for our unpaid carers. Please have a look at the specific roles we have available and contact us to register your interest. See our voluntary roles through our volunteering page.
View current job vacancies below
As an organisation, we are frequently looking for people who are willing to give up their time in a voluntary capacity. If this idea appeals to you, please visit our Volunteering page.
Here we list our career opportunities to join our organisation on a paid basis:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Contract: 21 hrs/ week
Salary: £21,000 PA FTE £35,000 PA)
Amazing opportunity for a passionate and innovative person to create real social change across London.
To develop three services across London in accordance with the strategic business plan.
Please apply by emailing your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgMore Info
- Delivering specified growth targets in the first two years for the Homecare Service, Homeshare Service and Wellbeing Membership Programme through working with service managers to implement business development plans and actions
- Leading work with service managers and the senior management team to agree development plans and targets for each year
- Carrying out research to identify the best ways to develop growth and development for each service
- Developing relationships with key partners to support the delivery of growth as agreed above including recruitment and referral partners, promotion and publicity services and other services to enhance the development plans
- Working with the service managers and wider team to review the services offered, pricing and value proposition to optimise the appeal of and demand for the services
- Research competition and market potential to inform development plans
- Plan and deliver development activities to:
- increase recruitment and retention levels of service delivery staff to increase capacity and deliver growth in the Homecare service of 25% p.a.
- review and adjust the current service offers and value propositions to optimise the appeal and demand for the services
- promote and publicise the services to carers, families and referral partners to increase the uptake of the services to achieve agreed income targets
- produce and deliver marketing and promotional materials and methods
- deliver talks, meet with potential referral partners to establish productive relationships, secure free and paid for advertising and promotion
- increase the number of Homeshare matches to 25 initially and 30 by the end of 2 years
- optimise benefits for carers and take-up of membership to increase income to £20,000 p.a. over two years
- Assisting with the creation and maintenance of budgets and forecasts for the income generating services
- Regular reporting on activities, budgets and any issues of concern
- Keeping up to date with developments in the field, participate in training and management supervision
- Developing other forms of funding and income generation where capacity allows
Job Title: Care Support Worker
Contract: Flexible Hours, Weekend & Evening work available
Salary: From £9.50 per hour
Closing Date: On going (only short listed applicants will be contacted for an interview).
Harrow Carers (Homecare Service) is a care provider that offers high quality respite services for unpaid carers in their home and the local community. As a charity, we are dedicated to supporting carers who look after their loved ones; providing professional care support workers to step in and enable carers to take a break from their caring role.
As a Care Support Worker you will work within a homecare setting going from home to home in order to make a real and positive difference to the lives of our clients. You will be responsible for caring for people with a wide range of needs and building professional relationships based on individual choice, kindness respect and dignity.
Experienced applicants are particularly welcome but full training will be given to applicants who are new to care work.
To apply : Download an application pack below. Please email your CV and application form to email@example.com or telephone 0330 088 2224 to discuss further.
Do you have a caring nature and great people skills?
- Do you have a genuine desire to make a positive difference in people’s lives?
- Do you want to learn and develop your career in health and social care?
If the answer is yes to these questions you are the person Harrow Carers is looking for:
- Excellent Rate of Pay
- Flexible Working Hours
- Travel Allowance
- Free DBS Check
- Training & Support
- Paid Annual Leave
- Sickness Pay
- Career Development
Come and be part of a trusted and valued team!
Register interest for future job opportunities
We are always looking for friendly, organised and experienced people to join our Harrow Carers team. If you are interested and want to be notified first about new vacancies then please register your interest. Register your interest here.
You could also email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0330 088 2224 to discuss further.