Balancing a job with your caring role can be difficult and you may need time to adjust. You might need to ask for help to manage your working life, especially if there is a change in your caring role:
- – Find out about support for carers in your workplace
- – Talk to your manager about any adjustments to your working arrangements that you
- may need in the short or long-term.
- – Talk to the person you are caring for about support you may need.
- – Make sure you and the person you are caring for have a carer’s assessment.