CV Writing Skills – Working for Carers
Working for Carers is a London-wide project that supports unpaid carers, aged 25 or over, to move closer to employment. The project is led by Carers Trust and delivered by its network of 24 partners across London. Working for Carers is funded by the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund.
Due to COVID-19 we have had to postpone all face to face meetings and workshops. However in order to continue to support you we are running a CV Writing Skills session over Zoom, a free video-conferencing programme.
This session will cover:
– Establishing the aim of the CV for a carer
– Understanding your target market
– Personal profile
– Education & qualifications
– Your chronological career history
– What roles have you undertaken
– Listing your key duties & responsibilities
– Technical capabilities
– Your achievements
– Listing your key skills & competencies
– Other relevant experience
For more information about joining a Zoom meeting visit https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-Joining-a-Meeting or call Jenny or Caroline on 0208 868 5224 ext. 218 or 208.